But now I try to run over the last two weeks in (hopefully) not more than 20 minutes, I need sleep!
22:13 h
First of all, we celebrated Júlíana's birthday on sat. 5th april (or was it the 6th? my brains are still missing.)We had a nice big ricecake with pears and vanilla cream, something Júliána loves of course.
Jóhanna crafted a birthday crown for Júlíana with a lot of fairies, and forgot almost to write "Júlíana 1 year" on it.
I got a gift, I got a gift! So... what to do with it?
Unwrapping? How does that work? Aaah, ripping and tearing, my favorite... I can do that already!And we had guests of course; my friend Birna with both of her daughters and Verónika's godmother Birgit with her partner and daughter.
Verónika demanded, that we'd play the chocolate game again, and everyone had fun.
left to right: Verónika, Birgit, Birna, Birta Clara, Erna Cari, Jóhanna at the edge.
left to right: Erna Cari, Jóhanna, Albrecht, me
22:36 h, twenty minutes over.
Blogger always needs such a long time to upload images... Promise to write more tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen