Donnerstag, 3. April 2008

Keeping Kids Busy During Easter Holidays

I guess you've been waiting for new posts, isn't it?
I've been busy taking pictures of the girls and needed time to write a few sentences - now I'm sitting in Siggi's school and try to update my blog.
So, here are the newest family pictures.

During holidays, I often went to the park with Jóhanna and Verónika (to make them tired, to be honest...). Jóhanna wanted to excercise with her inline-skates, while Verónika is preparing her muscles for cycling - and vice versa.
It still looks quite grey outside, no new grass in sight. Some park impressions:



































Here, they changed places. Verónika with her first try on inliners.











Definitely more practice needed, but she was very content with herself.










Júlíana enjoyed being with her big sisters all day long. And they also spend time entertaining their little sister.

Here one of my plastic containers on wheels doubles as a pram, Verónika stuffed with couch pillows.


Brushing Jóhanna's teeth in the evening.

Keine Kommentare:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker