Freitag, 22. Februar 2008

Business idea taking form

On wednesday, I went to a promotional visit at the baby store and showed the owner everything, I've been knitting and sewing so far. She so was delighted, she ordered the whole range of what I'm doing - soakers, longies, diapers, as well as pullovers and hats later on. Everything in sizes birth to three years.
When I came home, I thought about a name and a logo for my label and designed something nice. (Don't say the name yet and how it looks like.) Next tuesday I already receive the ribbon I can sew onto my goods. Tralala :))) I'm so happy!
Besides I've been deciding I cancel my pharmaceutic lessons during the day. I feel quite stressed by spending my time driving through the whole town in the middle of the day, attending lessons, driving back, fetching Jóhanna, driving with her to BUGL, driving up to school again for evening lessons...
Ghee, I'd better like to take it slowly and enjoy my time with my girls.

Keine Kommentare:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker