I have been working a lot on my new homepage recently, where I introduce my little company for the always growing cloth diaper fan club.
The site is not complete yet; I'm letting Siggi reading over the pages, because I want a professional look and not loosing customers due to grammar mistakes.
The page is (still) only available in Icelandic, but you can take a look at the pictures and see what I'm doing. I'm also preparing an english summary.
www.123.is/kindaknus
If you see something you like, send me a line and we can negotiate about a price.
Today, I'm going to bake and prepare for Jóhanna's birthday party. Wizards are invading our flat tomorrow. Julia and me are planning a rallye, sending them through the neighborhood to fetch things we need for a potion. Parents will be gladly fetching tired kids! Pictures to come during the next weekend.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen