Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008

Wanted - Dead or Alive: My Brains

Those who have significant information about their whereabouts,
will be rewarded with eternal gratefulness!

My brains are gone. Completely. Unbelievable, but true. I personally think, they just packed their bags and emigrated to a warmer country down south, as there was nothing to do for them the last ten months or so. Isn't that the literal meaning of "braindrain"? -But now I need them, and I can't find them. Any suggestions where they might be?
I have to write an assignment for evening school about Erik Erikson and his developmental theories, but I just can't get anything down to paper (or into the laptop). I have to hand it in on thursday evening and it counts 20% of my final grade. Now I'm getting slightly nervous, but I feel completely empty. No ideas. At all.
Hmmm... brain-drained...
I think I'll just go to sleep now and try to find out tomorrow what I'll do. Still thinking about cancelling my school studies, at least a part of them. Because there are tests to be written next week, both in surgical nursing and pharmaceutics, and I don't have a clue. And no time to catch up with all contents we learned so far.
It's far more exciting to make plans for my WHAM ("Work-At-Home-Mom") enterprise... It's tempting, because I can handle sewing and knitting without brains!

Keine Kommentare:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker