Montag, 6. August 2007

another book

During the last two weeks I had a lot of time reading while hugging Júlíana on my shoulders and walking up and down our nursery room.
I'd really like to recommend you another book I've been finishing yesterday night:
Tom Egeland, original title "Sirkelens ende" (IS: Við enda hringsins, DE: Frevel, not available in english up to now).
An archaeologist, Björn Beltö is at an excavation site as an observer from Oslo university, when the team discovers a golden shrine in an old monastery in Norway. The professor leading the excavation tries to take the shrine out of the country, but Björn manages to steal it back and hide it. He is courious what the shrine contains, and tries to find some answers, while a bunch of people are after him. Very funny dialogues an an exciting hide and seek game.
The book is said to be a nordic version of the "Da Vinci Code" (Dan Brown), but was published a few years earlier.

Keine Kommentare:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker