Samstag, 21. Juli 2007

Special day ...

Yesterday Júlíana reacht a new step in her development: She is able to move herself around by using her feet and arms!
Now the stressless times are over when I could go around, fetching water and nappies and leave her unsupervised in our bed... She is so strong, it's unbelievable. That's my girl!

Verónika made a new friend the other day: A neighbor's boy at her age is living down the street. After I met his mom, talking to her for a while, Garpur (the boy's name) wanted to show me his toys and dragged me through all their flat.
When I came home and announced to Verónika, that there's living a boy down the street with a lot of Lego toys, she directly went to them and stayed for playing with him.
She is so easy going, she just goes and asks kids, plays with them and easily makes friends!
Jóhanna was jealous about her playing with someone else, so she told Garpur's mom Verónika could only stay to five (that were 15 mins.), and told us that Garpur's mom said she had to leave at five! Later when Garpur came to us I talked to his mom and we found out that Jóhanna lied to us all.
I told her that Verónika needs to makes friends of her own and doesn't always like to stay at home and play with Jóhanna!

Keine Kommentare:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker